Talks for each of the eight sessions of Discipleship Explored presented by Barry Cooper.
Part of the Discipleship Explored series.
This eight-session journey through Paul's letter to the Philippians can be used with individuals or groups of any size to present the excitement, challenge and joy of following Christ. It's ideal for new Christians, or anyone who wants to know Christ more deeply.
This insightful and visually stunning DVD is written and presented by Barry Cooper, co-writer of Christianity Explored. Please note, this DVD is available in NTSC format only.
• DVD to accompany the Discipleship Explored course
• All the talks for the eight-session course
• Filmed on location around the UK
• Presented by Barry Cooper, co-author of Discipleship Explored
• To be used alongside the Leader's Guide and Handbook
• Price includes VAT
Note: The DVD content is the same as the 1st edition but the cover has been redesigned to match the revised version of Christianity Explored.
1. Confident in Christ
2. Living in Christ
3. Standing together in Christ
4. Transformed by Christ
5. Righteous in Christ
6. Knowing Christ
7. Rejoicing in Christ
8. Content in Christ
2. Leader's Trailer